Blog Archive

Thursday, March 20, 2008

African Soccer - My Missing Memories

I wonder why I woke up this morning with the feeling that I was missing something.

By the time I was getting through breakfast, the name of Emmanuel Maradas popped up in my head.

Mr. Maradas is a FIFA Media heavyweight these days, but in his former job he was the editor of the now rested African Soccer Magazine.

The only relic of that by-gone era is this link to what used to be the website.

What I am missing is the collection of that Magazine that I built up from my under graduate days at Ife. I hope it's still where I left it in the store at my parent's home in Nigeria. The only thing is I really doubt it.

I'm looking for anyone who is willing to part with old issues of African Soccer Magazine - please leave a comment here if you know of any.

No comments: