Blog Archive

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Reluctant Blogger


23:50

After all the resolutions and promises to my self and others...this blog of a thing is actually taking shape.
I am blogging!
I am a blogga!
Wow!
Honestly, its not that am raving or shouting or getting particularly excited where I am. I'm just punching away at the keyboard of the last computer in the first row of F84, Edward Wright Bldng at the University of Aberdeen.
I actually came here with the intention of doing some quality reading, but as it is obvious, am not doing so much of it. The title of the B2BR( Book 2 Be Read) is Charles Handy's The Elephant & The Flea... Insightful and easy to read book it is, but am not just reading it for the insights and ease.
I have to.
I don't have too much of a choice if I want to get a high score in my Research for Business Course.
So I'd better get on with that business and come back to the blogging bit later.
At least I've begun blogging...albeit reluctantly.
May I never stop!

00:06

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reluctant or unreluctant,..... u r a blogga ....yipeeeeeeeee.....

how ur babe?